At SkySwitch, we strive to constantly improve our Hosted PBX Reseller platform.
Within the past year we have had requests from resellers for click-to-call functionality in Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, Sage CRM and Quickbooks Online, among others. Initially, we created a Salesforce app to provide click-to-call and other* functionality inside the Salesforce.com user workspace. However, as the number of web-based CRM, ERP and Accounting system continues to grow, we decided that rather than developing a plugin for each service, we would create a click-to-call browser extension that works with any web-based application.
As a result, the SkySwitch Click-to-Call extension for Google Chrome is now available as a free download from the SkySwitch Reseller Help website. Here is a quick vid showing how to install and use it.
*Not to be confused with the SkySwitch Click-to-Call extension for Google Chrome, the SkySwitch Salesforce.com app is a widget that resides within the Salesforce.com portal. In addition to click-to-call functionality, it also:
- Allows an agent to login/logout of a Call Queue
- Displays the status of other users within the Agent’s domain
- Allows an agent to transfer a call to another extension
- Allows an agent to note the disposition of every call
- Creates a call record for every call to or from a customer within Salesforce.com.