SkySwitch Store Policies
1. ORDERING POLICIES
- Ordering: You are responsible for the accuracy of each order, including but not limited to the item(s) ordered and the shipping address. You will be responsible for shipping costs as well as any restocking fee(s) associated with the return of any item due to inaccurate information provided by you. SkySwitch and its distributors are not responsible for courier delays and disruptions.
- Order Inspection: Upon receipt of an order, you have ten (10) days to inspect the product(s) and notify us if the order is not complete by opening a support ticket or sending an email to email@example.com, citing the order number and a description of what is missing from the order. After the ten (10) day inspection period, the order will be deemed to be complete and accepted by you.
2. RETURN POLICIES.
- Returning Non-Defective Items: Unless otherwise required by the manufacturer, any return for a non-defective item must be initiated within thirty (30) days of the original date of purchase, and must be in its original packaging, in re-sellable condition, as determined by the distributor. All returns for non-defective items will incur a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee. You are responsible for all shipping costs, including return shipping costs, all of which are non-refundable.
- Returning Defective Items: To return a defective item, you must open a support ticket through Dashmanger or by contacting SkySwitch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will first attempt to troubleshoot any issues. If the Support team is unable to resolve the issue(s), then we will initiate the Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) process with the distributor. The Support Team will alert you through the support ticket once the RMA has been authorized by the distributor and the item(s) must be shipped back to and received by the distributor within fifteen (15) business days from the date of notification that the RMA has been authorized by the distributor. Defective products are subject to the manufacturer’s return policy. You may be responsible for return shipping costs as determined by the distributor. If you require an advanced replacement device, you will need to place a new order in the SkySwitch Product Store for the replacement device.
3. SPECIAL PRICING AND PROMOTIONS.
If the purchase of certain eligible item(s) resulted in free and/or discounted merchandise, and the original order is returned, you will be charged for any free item(s) you keep and will be charged the difference in price due to the discount.
SkySwitch reserves the right to update these SkySwitch Store Policies by posting the updated terms in the SkySwitch Store. It is your responsibility to review these SkySwitch Store Policies with each new order placed. SkySwitch is not liable for third party expenses such as, but not limited to: testing, installation, labor fees, and additional shipping costs.
Last Updated April 12, 2023