The SkySwitch support and product development team are continuously working to improve our UCaaS platform to ensure that you and your customers are working with the latest and greatest technology.
On Tuesday, September 14th at 11 AM ET, our new Product Director, Derek Hennekens, Senior Platform Engineer, Jim DeVito, and SkySwitch’s Andy Abramson came together for an exclusive reseller-only webinar. This webinar will take a deep dive into all of the latest SkySwtich feature updates.
During this webinar, we gave an in-depth review of:
- MFA – Introducing Multi-Factor Authentication to the PBX Portal
- Text to Speech – New Natural Language TTS engine for all greetings
- TLS Support – Encrypted SIP Signaling
- ReachUC – Audio quality improvements and new native applications
- PBX Sites – Groups users into sites and allows Site Managers to manage their resources per site
- Queue Analytics – Graphical wallboard view of queue statistics
- TeamMate – Connector into Microsoft Teams
- Infiot – SD-WAN for encrypted VoIP traffic
- NMS and PBX updates – Bug fixes and improvements. Including dual-channel recordings
This webinar also gave resellers access to a live, interactive Q&A session with Derek and Jim, who answered all their questions. Download this webinar to learn more!