Communication is at the heart of every successful relationship. Business success relies on strong relationships, whether it is with vendors, employees, customers, or partners. Your stability as a business owner depends upon having a quick and efficient way for your staff to stay connected and productive and for your customers to feel seen and heard. Organizations that want to gain a competitive advantage need Unified Communications as a Service (UCAAS), and as a white-label communications reseller, you are who they’ll come to.
Resellers are in a unique position. They get to answer the demand for a prominent, reliable, essential tool for successful customer communication across all industries. Reselling customized white-label communications solutions increases their value proposition to clients by giving them exactly what they need and augments the reseller’s bottom line with a lucrative recurring income. Let’s discuss what becoming a reseller means for you and your customers.
How Do White-Label Communications Work?
White-labeling refers to putting your company brand on a product or service that you purchase under a licensing agreement to resell to others. It is an efficient, time-saving, and highly profitable way to diversify your service offerings and generate recurring revenue. White-label communications services supplied by resellers can vary depending on the provider. Products often include but aren’t limited to the following:
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
- CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service)
- Business SMS (Short Message/Messaging Service)
- Cloud storage and file management
- SIP trunking
- Video collaboration
White-labeling offers businesses complete autonomy over their communications, giving them control over voice, collaboration, payment, and billing systems. It also frees them from the hassle and confusion of dealing with multiple vendors. Resellers can offer the same high-value services as major carriers without the significant capital investment of starting from scratch. Reselling white label services lets you offer clients a customized package for their specific needs.
How Are UCaaS and White-Label Communications Related?
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is a cloud-hosted subscription model that provides all your telephony, messaging, and meeting needs, from video to audio to web conferencing, in a single, cohesive platform.
UCaaS brings people together to get questions answered, solve problems, collaborate on ideas, complete tasks, or connect and engage across disparate geographic locations. Because the services are unified, interoperability and compatibility are not a problem – all your systems function in concert.
White-label resellers offer UCaaS and other services like Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and VoIP to their clients under the reseller’s brand instead of the provider’s brand. Reseller programs allow businesses to establish their own plans and pricing models.
It is a huge advantage for smaller companies needing more capital to invest in the infrastructure to offer these application services independently. It is also convenient for the end customers who already have a relationship with the reseller and can now get more benefits without changing or adding another provider.
How Will White-Label Reselling Benefit My Business?
Anyone can become a white-label communications reseller. Even better, despite the accessibility of reselling opportunities, the industry continues to grow at a remarkable rate: the industry is expected to reach $356.70 billion by 2028. However, some industries have even more opportunities for reselling in this space. Managed service providers (MSPs), internet service providers (ISPs), and systems integrators already provide feature-rich technology solutions to their clients, so it is a natural complement to their core offerings.
As a reseller, you gain significant advantages at a low initial investment and reasonable monthly cost. Reselling white-label UCaaS solutions help you:
- Strengthen your brand – Every business wants to gain a competitive advantage. Reselling communications services lets you increase your value proposition to your clients. When you choose the right provider partner, you have access to best-in-class training and support that you can then pass on to your customers. Superior services and support give you an edge over competitors and solidify your brand as a reputable and reliable service provider.
- Diversify your offerings – Being a one-trick pony may work for some, but more stable business models exist. Anything could happen, from losing key vendors to supply chain issues to industry advances that make your product or service obsolete. Becoming a white-label reseller gives you a low-cost, low-risk way to diversify your business and increase your financial security. The ideal provider allows you to customize your service offerings for any customer, designing custom services that meet their needs and elevating your business as customer-centric.
- Implement recurring revenue – Most businesses are subject to fluctuations in sales. A dependable income stream allows you to navigate seasonality or dips in income gracefully. Reselling communications services is a way to have a recurring income by providing a service already in high demand.
As a Reseller, What Kind of Customer Do I Target?
Though the target demographic can change from business to business, many resellers target customers with 50 or fewer users. This type of business typically seeks an accessible, affordable solution to take their businesses to the next level. The right provider offers the flexibility for resellers to customize their offerings to fit what the customer needs without paying for services that don’t make sense for their business.
Partnering with a white-label reselling partner that demonstrates their commitment to supporting their resellers through open communication is vital, as that affects what you can do for your target customers.
How Do I Choose a White Label Communications Reselling Partner?
Why is choosing the best white-label provider partner so crucial? Because it is your name that everyone will associate with the service they receive. Establishing the best white-label communications provider will not only expand your service offerings and value to your customers but also streamline the process for your business and your end user.
When evaluating providers, you are seeking a turnkey solution built for resellers. Pay attention to the following characteristics and features:
- Credibility – Look for someone with a history of providing top-tier services.
- Dependability – Your provider should offer a minimum of 99.999% platform uptime.
- Customer service – You’ll want to know you have an experienced team that can provide all the support you and your customers need to handle any issues.
- Rapid time-to-market – Time is money. The right provider helps you add to your bottom line faster by offering a quick and comprehensive onboarding process.
- Minimal startup fees – Minimizing your startup expenses gives you a rapid return on investment.
The best provider offers application, operational support, and business support systems in one convenient, unified platform. SkySwitch takes the responsibility off of you for managing infrastructure and adding new platform features while keeping up with market and industry trends, changes, and advances. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!